- Add the ability to rename requests
- UI cleanup of detail views
A few small UX improvments:
- Automatically extract request schema and query string from URLs after editing the URL
- Limit HTTP exchange items listed in the sidebar and sort them by the creation date
- Right Click to delete exchange items
- Reconnect/Resend requests from the exchange
Full rewrite of the application to natively support macOS on Intel and Apple Silicon 🎉
Cleora is also now a document based application!
- Adding macOS support, a single purchase on the app store now includes moth the iOS/iPadOS application and the macOS application.
- Using new networking stack now accurately respects header order and supports repeated headers with the same key both in the request and in the response.
- Save and share your api collections to disk.
Small bug fixes and changes to remove subscription pricing.
In this version we added support for iOS 14 and iPadOS 14.
- Fixed bug with scrolling in request list, when summoning a context menu
- Made it easier to focus on text fields in headers and query parameters
- Fixed race condition in body subviews
- Request and response body previews for various content types such as HTML, PDF and images
- Unlimited size for HTTP request and WebSocket message bodies as file attachments to your project on iPad
- Export of request and response bodies through share sheet
- WebSocket message templates as text or file attachments on iPad
- Autocomplete suggestions for common header names and values
- General UI fixes and improvements, such as scroll to new messages in active WebSocket connections and reduced flickering in edit mode
- Added state restoration on HTTP and WebSocket exchange history: the app now remembers the selected state per request
- UI improvements to reduce flickering while typing
- Fixed crashes when navigating with keyboard shortcuts while a context menu or a popover is open
- Improved state restoration
- New keyboard shortcuts for navigating the list view
- Updated app icon
- Improved mouse cursor support
- Added keyboard shortcuts for creating new requests and messages, duplicating, deleting and renaming records in the list
- New icons for switching between request editing and connection history views
- Better error handling for licensing and document errors
- Rename requests in the list from the long press context menu
- View the request elapsed time in the response view
- Select All option now available in text views
- Performance improvements to scrolling in line-numbered text view
- Duplicate or delete requests from the list by long pressing on a request with new context menus
- Save common messages for WebSocket connections directly from the list of requests
- Bug fixes
Cleora is Live!